AnKaLi Designs on etsy

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Walk Through the Forest

I was bored tonight so I decided to create this treasury. I started one about the Beach then scrapped it. I started one about NorCal, I scrapped that too and threw in the towel. I just wasn't feeling creative. But then as I was closing down my laptop I came across my desktop, a beautiful picture I took out on Lake Crescent in Olympic National Park and I knew what I needed to do.  I needed to create a Forest Treasury!  So here it is.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cabdaa374586d9136ee8d27/a-hike-through-the-forest

I adore being outside, especially in the trees.  A glorious mix of green and brown lifts my spirit like you would not believe.  Creating this treasury was like taking a hike, the more I saw the happier I became. So now I share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. have fun with your blog and I hope that it brings you much success with your Etsy shop........have a super sweet day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete