AnKaLi Designs on etsy

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a quick share...

Sorry I haven't graced you in a few days, I've been under the weather with a terrible ear infection in BOTH ears. Ugh. I have so many blog ideas racking up, I just seem to run out of time!
Most of my time has been taken up by this necklace.

Hand Woven Seed Bead Vine Necklace





I originally made this back in 2007, it was one of the first bead weaving projects I took on. It is very intricate, however it is a simple pattern, it's just insanely time consuming! I thought the original took me 6 hours to make, which I thought was long, but really it was closer to 11!!!






Everyone has told me to make another, how much they love the original, which can be seen above at Paul's sister's (Lindsay) graduation. When I wear it out I get tons of complements, so I figured I would make one to showcase on etsy.  Heart it, love it, adore it....I do.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is the coolest necklace I have seen in a little while. And I'm on Etsy every day, so that means something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that means the world to me!!!

    ReplyDelete